Steve spent 20 years penetration testing, analyzing malware and reverse engineering things. He designed the HIDIOT to teach electronics and programming. Steve also co-founded 44CON, the UK’s best technical conference and training event. Steve dislikes wearing Google Chromeboxes as hats.
- The Soul of a New Machine: The BSides Lisbon Badge Story
- A Very Hacky Christmas Tree: Part II
- A Very Hacky Christmas Tree: Part I
- Ghost Hunting With The HIDIOT
- Sensing The World With HIDIOT
- You've Just Ordered A HIDIOT. Now What?
- How To Read A Schematic
- The Ultimate Port Scanning Guide: Part 3 - UDP Port Scans
- Building the Internet of Wrongs
- The Ultimate Port Scanning Guide: Part 2 - Practical TCP Port Scans
- The Ultimate Port Scanning Guide: Part 1 - Theory
- A Guide To Recognising Backdoors using Metasploitable 2
- ICMP and IP Network Mapping Tricks Every Pentester Needs To Know
- The Best Laid Career Plans of Mice and Pentesters
- No infosec experience? No problem!
- Technical skills beginner pentesters need
- An unhealthy journey into the world of the traceroute
- The 5 reasons nobody wants to read your CV
- 12 Interview tips that will blow your future employer's mind
- The 3 people that can make or break your job application
- The thin red line between a CV and a Resume
- The common mistakes every newbie pentester makes